Thread: Eric's Weekend Review

Threaded View

Eric's Weekend Review

admin's note: Eric posted his review and we liked it so much that we hope he will post here on a regular basis. Eric, please fire away!

Hi everyone. My name is Eric, and I became a member of VIT in June 2009. In this venue, which links unique individuals throughout the world, I found much support and encouragement from Pascal and Billy. I was also fortunate to receive feedback from members like Mike Scott, amongst others who may or may not post anymore.

I studied geography in college and have been blessed with many great experiences that have taken me throughout the world, generally in the company of some truly wonderful people. While living in Yosemite National Park in 2007, I opened my first brokerage account. When I eventually found my way to the VIT group and EV site a couple years later, I had felt inside that "this was something that I need to stick with."

I started practicing my own analysis by mimicking what I saw others with far greater experience doing. And I learned that it takes time and a lot of practice. That is what I continue to do - practice. So this forum is a way for me to share some of the things that I observe based on the way I have learned to look at the market.

Please feel free to comment, question, or offer feedback.

Best,
    Eric
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ericoleman; 07-12-2011 at 08:50 PM.