For whining losers of the trading game-- of course due to the failures of our genius, body functions, family, and social calls-- I start a thread with the approval of Billy: The Official Kicking Myself Thread.

I'll kick myself first and good! With a quote from a letter I wrote to Billy:

dumb question

Hi Billy,

The trade in IWM/TNA has been amazingly profitiable. I am frustrated to no end, however. I managed to find a very good entry in TNA on Wednesday the 29th. I put 1/3 of my available risk capital into the trade and managed to see it grow quickly in 4 hours. But because I was called to the funeral of my aunt and fearing the anxiety I might experince away from my trading desk, I closed my position at 80 USD even. I missed a major move to 85 on Thursday and Friday. Yesterday and today, I could not achieve a good entry point, so I was left to watch TNA accrue more value.

This is, of course, a dumb, beginner condition. I continually tell myself that trends come and trends go and that I will act appropriately when the next big move comes along. But as a rookie, I have mismanaged a magnificant opportunity. Few will understand this failure, except those privy to the workings of the robot.

... Do you think I should start a thread called: The Kicking Oneself Thread, where EV members can express their frustrations at their failings?

So please kick away. Share your humiliation. And Laugh.