+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So Far, Just A Pause In Selling Pressure

So Far, Just A Pause In Selling Pressure

Here is the link to my latest stage analysis update:

http://blog.alphascanner.com/?p=657

Billy

selling puts in a falling market

Billy--

Reading your superb comments on alphascanner, I recalled something I once heard or read: it is a good strategy to sell puts in a falling markets.

I'm wondering what you, in your experience as a market maker, think about this idea.

Of course, I'm not soliciting market direction, tips, or direction-- only a discussion of the possibilities (smiley face).

Many thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by nickola.pazderic View Post
    Billy--

Reading your superb comments on alphascanner, I recalled something I once heard or read: it is a good strategy to sell puts in a falling markets.

I'm wondering what you, in your experience as a market maker, think about this idea.

Of course, I'm not soliciting market direction, tips, or direction-- only a discussion of the possibilities (smiley face).

Many thanks,
    Nickola, very sincerely I don't know. I only remember well what I've done in practice, and forget quickly the theories and readings. I have never been an option market maker and option activity was much minor at the time I was an equity MM.
    Ernst, Thanassis, Martin and several other members are much better qualified and experienced to answer.
    Billy

+ Reply to Thread