I will close my TNA position.

I have added an IWM Robot Comment. I will probably close my TNA position today in order to avoid a possible down-gap on Monday that would be linked to an un-friendly political decision on which I have no control.

Trading in the back-ground of a big political decision is more like playing chess than a probability based investment decision.

Pascal
================================================== ====

Pascal,

As I have often stated I am extremely pleased with the VIT service and the very valuable feedback from yourself and others.

The only small problem I have is recently Billy mentioned that you and he would not publish your discretionary trades. I understand this because my worst faults over 21 years of investing have been discretionary emotional trading and overiding my systems.

Now we have the Robot this negates this major problem in my trading.

Your comment above is probably very wise and considered but is still discretionary and has me, and I am sure others, confused has to know what to do because I have a lot of respect for your opinion.

Europe, together with the Greek situation is obviously very serious and could get a lot worse over the weekend into next week.

I do not need to be led by the hand but I would appreciate a clear route - are you and Billy going to issue statements on your discretionary trading or not ?

Sorry to be so forward but this is an important topic for us all going forward and needs to be black and white IMHO.

Thanks in advance :O)

Trev