Quote Originally Posted by davidallison@shaw.ca View Post
Billy,

Your comments really hit home as I fnid myself trading too much and have lost much confidence, trading on emotions. I'm even trading the robot signals too much! Regarding the most recent primary IWM robot trade on Fiday, and without getting too personal, would you lever yourself up on this trade, as the signals are quite strong?

Dave
Dave,

Your question is the main reason why we have added the LT/ST statistics to help traders who only want to take the strong signals or increase their leverage on such signals. About 80% of the simulated returns came from about 20% of the signals, coinciding with statistical strong buy LT/ST status.
However, the final decision is only yours. Surely, increasing leverage at an opportunistic vicinity of the current stop loss and using that stop after your entry can provide excellent reward/risk potential. But increasing leverage on strength may be a bad idea since we are still in a "dead cat bounces" environment and upside follow-through is far from certain at this stage.
Billy