+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Review of RVBD, Chart reading Tutorial

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by aly View Post
    Great stuff, Mike.

Do you have an opinion on linear vs. logarithmic charts for leading stocks? Do you know what is used by WON and those he's personally trained?

Thanks.
    Yes, I use log charts on longer views like Weekly interval charts. These are the only charts I draw trendlines on. I use Linear on daily charts. This is what Bill O'Neil uses and recommends. Bill primarily uses weekly charts in his analysis. He might use a daily chart when it comes to a buy or sell decision.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

Rvbd

Thanks Mike for the excellent post. Having a P/E Expansion Target met, an upper channel line broken, 2 Up Weeks and 2 Down Weeks, an A/D rating of D-, along with the head and shoulders pattern certainly calls for caution with this stock. I appreciate you pointing this out as I will be more aware of these sell signals as I do my review tomorrow.

Mike,

RVBD's plunge highlights the subtle clues that you shared in your valuable lesson, which are likely only discernible to someone with vast experience and depth of knowledge. Thank you for the instruction, and I look forward to more posts of this nature.

Best,
    Eric

Smile Apkt

Thanks Mike for sharing the knowledge . Do you think APKT is in same predicament . Looking at the daily chart , to me it looks like a good short setting up .

+ Reply to Thread