Someone asked me be e-mail how it was possible to follow the GDX/IWM signals if they change overnight.

I understand that it might look difficult to follow every robot's move.
I personnally do not follow every single move: I concentrate on the strong signals. I take them quickly and stay in the trade as much as possible.

Since there are two robots, I believe that traiding the strong signals of both can lead to betetr results than trading all the signals of only one robot.

I just produced the attached file, that shows all the robot short and long signals, both weak and strong, for IWM and GDX.

The idea of following a strong signal is to enter on a strong signal only, but follow the trade by looking at the weak signal: if the weak signal changes, then you close the trade. (Be aware that the signal is generated at the close of the indicated date. Hence, you enter at the open of the next day or at the close of the signal day)

You will also note that most of the buying or selling wave start with a strong signal.
Finally, I can assure you that a strong signal is built and can be seen in advance - by monitoring the evolution of the LT/ST edges), while a weak signal is almost impossible to see without the robot.

A new XLE robot will allow us even more flexibility.

Pascal

Long_Weak signals.xls