+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: GDX and IWM Cluster Strengths for June 6, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by manucastle View Post
    Hi Billy,

Thanks for the link to this excellent SPY spreadsheet.
    Is there also a link to an IWM spreadsheet ?

Trev
    Trev,

I tried in vain to find in the archives if they were available too. Maybe Maxime is reading this and will repost his liinks.
    Tom Ellis also provided online links to his own spreadsheets, but I can only find it for SPY also. Tom, please feel free to help if you read this post. I'm pretty sure someone posted an interactive link where one could simply change the ticker symbol at will.

What I will do, starting tomorrow, is posting here daily an excel file with all updated multi-timeframe levels for IWM and GDX (and for XLE once the XLE robot will be online). I will include the first and second S/R clusters It's easy to do for me and I'm here to help.
    Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Trev,

I tried in vain to find in the archives if they were available too. Maybe Maxime is reading this and will repost his liinks.
    Tom Ellis also provided online links to his own spreadsheets, but I can only find it for SPY also. Tom, please feel free to help if you read this post. I'm pretty sure someone posted an interactive link where one could simply change the ticker symbol at will.

What I will do, starting tomorrow, is posting here daily an excel file with all updated multi-timeframe levels for IWM and GDX (and for XLE once the XLE robot will be online). I will include the first and second S/R clusters It's easy to do for me and I'm here to help.
    Billy
    Thanks again Billy.
    The quick responses from you and Pascal are an absolute credit to you.

Trev

Trev,

[...]
    Billy
    Here's a link to my spreadsheet:
    http://bit.ly/ifdhPt

Note that it's best for to copy this spreadsheet (File > "Make a Copy" once logged in your google account), then you can just change the ticker to IWM (or QQQ, etc.). Thanks,

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime Austruy View Post
    Here's a link to my spreadsheet:
    http://bit.ly/ifdhPt

Note that it's best for to copy this spreadsheet (File > "Make a Copy" once logged in your google account), then you can just change the ticker to IWM (or QQQ, etc.). Thanks,

Max
    Thanks a max, Max!

Thanks a max, Max!
    Max or Billy,

I tried to change the symbol in the pivot online spreadsheet. I looged on to my Google accout as per instructions, but was still unable to change the symbol. It merely popped up with a message saying anonymous used. I also sent a request to access. Can you help?
    Steve

Steve,

you probably already got my email, but just in case someone else is interested in changing the ticker used or modifying the layout of the spreadsheet, it's best if you make a private copy first.
    - using the google spreadsheet user interface, hit the File > Make a copy menu entry
    .. and you're set!

Thanks,

Max

Quote Originally Posted by slgerritz View Post
    Max or Billy,

I tried to change the symbol in the pivot online spreadsheet. I looged on to my Google accout as per instructions, but was still unable to change the symbol. It merely popped up with a message saying anonymous used. I also sent a request to access. Can you help?
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime Austruy View Post
    Steve,

you probably already got my email, but just in case someone else is interested in changing the ticker used or modifying the layout of the spreadsheet, it's best if you make a private copy first.
    - using the google spreadsheet user interface, hit the File > Make a copy menu entry
    .. and you're set!

Thanks,

Max
    Thanks a million Maxime. This will be very useful to me.

Trev

+ Reply to Thread