Quote Originally Posted by adam ali View Post
I think I may be mixing up timeframes.

So far as I understand, the Robot page statistics indicate, based on historical data, what the likelihood is for gain/loss over the next 3-day period. The greater the probability of gain, the larger the position size, all other things being equal.

In conjunction with this shorter timeframe probability, I am to assume so long as the Robot is providing an entry point for that day the trade holds (at least) a 3:1 RR probability with the proviso one enters the trade at the price point given.
You have two sets of three figures one for long trades and one for short trades). Each set evaluates both the 10D and 3D potential earnings, the R/R and the probabilities. The robot first looks at the LT edges. if it is strong enough it takes the trade. If not, then the robot looks at the short edge. If it finds something -even the slightest edge, - the robot takes the trade.

When the decision to take the trade is taken, then the robot has to decide on an entry point and on a stop loss. This is where the Multi time frame pivots come with the 1:3 RR ratio. The RR ratio is not a probability. It is the best entry level that will allow you to earn three times more than what you could lose on the trade, based on the pivots analysis only (and on back-tests.)

Pascal