A couple of observations;

A calendar is a long vega trade. This means it will benefit from a increasing IV and get hurt by a dropping IV. Adding a calendar when the IV is already elevated is not necessarily a good move, since you will need a continued rising IV to catch the benefit from the long vega part of the trade.
A calendar becomes long vega due to the larger vega of the backmonth. Selecting a weekly/AUG calendar, only gives a little extra vega. My personal selection would have been a AUG/SEP (if at all).

For now I would close the weekly 81 put for 5ct. TOS doesn't charge commission for short option closed for 5ct or less.
Just put the order in, and see if you get a hit, then when next week 81put is trading, I would try to sell those. (if it is at least worthwhile).

Look at the butterlfy, by itself, uncheck the calendar and see how much more there is to gain. For what I see in the clip there is not much reason to stay in the trade any longer. Market up doesn't give an improvement to the PL and market down doesn't have a big improvement either. It seems that you run the course and need to take the profits.