Quote Originally Posted by aly View Post
Billy, given where the S&P futures are currently trading, and where the 20DMF currently stands, is there a high chance the IWM Robot changes its bias to either neutral or long at tomorrow's close?

Would you take the current recommended entry like any other, or be more cautious and reduce position size - or avoid a trade altogether?

Thanks.
Aly,

If you've read my last alphascanner blog update, you already know my discretionary feeling.
I think that the robot short entry at a minimum of 85.10 could still pay well on a 3-day horizon. But the signal is weak and we could indeed see the robot looking soon to enter a long position!
This could turn into a major follow-through upside day and you may want to see confirmation of a reversal before shorting. If one can afford to follow the market real-time and full-time, one can wait to observe how today's furious gap up will develop during the day if ever 85.10 is hit.
My inner bias is to stay in cash and planning for the nexr best long entry from the robot, but the robot has always beaten me up for ignoring its guidance! I sincerely hope that 85.10 will not be hit as it would satisfy most everybody to stay in cash ahead of a possible long entry from the robot.
Individual psychology and control of emotions are in play here, so anyone vulnerable or hesitant should better stick strictly to the robot guidance.
Billy