Signals_GDX.xls
Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
I dont know if this would be easy to do, but I think it would be helpful to see the IWM/GDX probabilities from past (days ago) signals.

In other words, today if i look at the Robot signals, I see the original short entry price and stop price, then I see today's short entry and stop price (if I were to enter the trade today). I also see the probabilities and r/r for 'today's' trade, but I no longer get to see the probabilities and r/r for the original trade date.

Periodically while in the trade, I would like to go back and re-evaluate the probabilities from the original signal date and as a result, want to reference those original probabilities. Probably difficult to do, but if possible it would be really helpful.
I think that this is a good idea, but I did not find a nice way to show past probabilities.
The past 200Days probabilities is attached. Maybe you or some other member can think about a nice way to visually present these. I could then make such a presentation part of the Robot Figures.

Pascal

thank you