+ Reply to Thread

Thread: suggestions forum

Hybrid View

code or graphics on daily robot signals

I was wondering what type of graphic or code is used for the text in the robot sections under

"management of an existing position"
    "settings for a new position"
    "these are the probabilities for"

although everything opens just fine, I can't get those areas to appear on my blackberry browser and would love to be able to see this when away from a real computer. might just be a setting on my blackberry ... which is why I was asking for the type of graphic or code that is used.
    Last edited by happy; 05-27-2011 at 10:06 AM.

[robot] today's settings are ...

In the GDX robot today, under "Long and short term algo statistics", the following text appears ...

"Today's BUY settings are NEUTRAL. The details are as follows:"

I find this to be REALLY helpful. Makes it really easy to know if one should look more closely at the charts below. Would love to see a one sentence wrapup in IWM robot as well as GDX. Just like you have ...

today's buy settings are neutral
    today's short settings are strong
    etc.

in fact, even a very simple easy to understand graphic at the top would be even better. maybe the word "long, or short, or neutral", next to a green light, yellow light or red light. Makes it easy to quickly discern the state of the robot signal without having to use too much brain power :)

Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
    I was wondering what type of graphic or code is used for the text in the robot sections under

"management of an existing position"
    "settings for a new position"
    "these are the probabilities for"

although everything opens just fine, I can't get those areas to appear on my blackberry browser and would love to be able to see this when away from a real computer. might just be a setting on my blackberry ... which is why I was asking for the type of graphic or code that is used.
    I think this message got buried ... if you have time I would love to try and fix this. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread