Hello,

I'm new. This is my first post here or elsewhere in a financial blog for that matter.

I appreciate this new format very much. It makes it very easy to find my bearings. Thanks, thanks.

My point: look at either the SPY or IWM charts. One can draw a line or even a small channel from Feb 21/22 to May 17/18 and discover that, in essence, the market has not moved at all, minus some volatility.

I have played a simple and stupid game with this market: I choose a back month put; buy it when its cheap, sell a day or two later for a profit. go flat and wait for the market to return to me, and try it again. I got a good price today, as you can imagine.

All market indicators that I follow, including this one, say the market is in a sell mode. I have a load of short ETFs, including TZA. And I'm betting that the down trend line from May 2 holds. The next move must break "the line" from Feb 2. If not that, then all lines converge during the last week of May and contrary to American evangelicals who claim the world will end this Sunday, the market will disappear and there will be no June. (Insert smily face)

Ok-- waiting some reply, gratefully yours,

Nick in Seattle.