+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Article: Will the FOMC statement start the overdue Santa Claus rally?

Article: Will the FOMC statement start the overdue Santa Claus rally?

Pascal,

Thank you for youer excellent, honest research and comments.

Charles

Pascal,
    Your dedication to creating factual information, day in day out, is appreciated. Thank You!
    I weigh my opinion against yours, daily, to arrive at buy, sell, hold decisions.

The FOMC meeting and sabres rattling over spending budgets, the wall, Democrat's obstructionist behavior, threats of government shutdown, these are dark clouds. We'll have to get to the other side of these events before money might have a chance to flow.

As for AAPL, we are approaching a milestone landmark. A baseline price set on 8/28/2017 of $164 was the last high before the ascent to $225. If this threshold is perforated, we will have to wait for a new definition. I am waiting and watching (what I would like to happen) for the event of the price to hold in the 156 to 164 range, while Big money pushes up the EV and a Small money comes in to reinforce a price movement upwards. $158 and lower is an ideal price should the EV components indicate an upturn.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by NZ8I View Post
    Pascal,

Thank you for youer excellent, honest research and comments.

Charles
    Thank you Charles.

Always happy yo get a positive feed-back.

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by stharp View Post
    Pascal,
    Your dedication to creating factual information, day in day out, is appreciated. Thank You!
    I weigh my opinion against yours, daily, to arrive at buy, sell, hold decisions.

The FOMC meeting and sabres rattling over spending budgets, the wall, Democrat's obstructionist behavior, threats of government shutdown, these are dark clouds. We'll have to get to the other side of these events before money might have a chance to flow.

As for AAPL, we are approaching a milestone landmark. A baseline price set on 8/28/2017 of $164 was the last high before the ascent to $225. If this threshold is perforated, we will have to wait for a new definition. I am waiting and watching (what I would like to happen) for the event of the price to hold in the 156 to 164 range, while Big money pushes up the EV and a Small money comes in to reinforce a price movement upwards. $158 and lower is an ideal price should the EV components indicate an upturn.
    Steve

Hi Steve.

Good to see that you are following my comments.

To be honest, I primarily use these comments for my own trading. Writing these comments is a great help to structure my trading day, even though I am in cash for now.

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread