I have been watching automobile credit for possible short positions. The sector is under some stress due to too many questionable loans. My current watch list has CACC, ALLY, and SC. These are not yet in Pascal's database. I show Their EV situation in the following charts.

Name:  ALLY.GIF
Views: 192
Size:  133.4 KB

Ally Financial looks like a head and shoulders pattern, possibly ready to fail the right shoulder. I would like to see a stalling rally up near the 50-day (red line). It looks like the 21-day ema (purple) is providing resistance, so it may not get to the 50-day. I note that the daily closes as the price approaches the 21-day are in the lower part of the day's ranges. The lower panel shows large player EV is lagging (green).

Name:  CACC.GIF
Views: 162
Size:  132.8 KB

Credit Acceptance Corporation is another head and shoulders pattern with what looks like a stalling rally into the 50-day. The EV pattern seems to support this view.

Name:  Santander.GIF
Views: 197
Size:  135.7 KB

Santander, another head and shoulders pattern. Even though the 21-day seems to be showing resistance, I feel like waiting for future events. This is because of the apparent large-player strength shown in the lower panel.