PDA

View Full Version : today's attacks

PeterR
03-22-2016, 12:58 PM
In the light of today's attacks;

I hope Pascal, the readers of this forum and their families are safe.

We are under attack by the Middle Ages - and this was probably not the last one, sadly.

rupiter
03-23-2016, 03:50 AM
I express my sincere condolences to Belgium in the wake of the yesterday's terrorist attacks. God Bless Belgium and the Belgian people.

With my deepest feelings to all.
Michael K.

Pascal
03-23-2016, 03:52 AM
In the light of today's attacks;

I hope Pascal, the readers of this forum and their families are safe.

We are under attack by the Middle Ages - and this was probably not the last one, sadly.

Hi Peter,

We are safe here in Waterloo-Belgium. Although we could have been among the victims as airports and underground are facilities that we often use.

You are right Peter: Mddle-ages conditions might be back, but with a grain of high-tech as these groups make full use of encrypted communication and of social networks to radicalize young people.

What worries me most is that fingers are now pointed to Islam and to the Muslim community as a whole and rightfully so, because the Muslim community has not been reacting strongly against terrorists. Even some have entertained double language: condemning in public but "benevolent" in private.

How could terrorists whose name have been in the press for four months could evade arrest without the support of their local community where they were hiding?

Our "secure" world is changing. Now, if the banking system comes to a halt due to running debt issues, our financial stability will also be at risk.

Pascal