PDA

View Full Version : 2-22-2015 Comments

Mike
02-22-2015, 12:05 PM
Watch lists are updated in the High Growth Stock selection area. Be careful with EIGI, it reports earnings tomorrow...
I am totally on board Pascal's analysis of the Greek and European QE thinking. The market doesn't seem to care much about the war fighting and the potential for more war fighting. There are no tenable solutions to the Greek debt situation so the can just gets kicked down the road.

Stocks like IPGP, BIIB, COMM, SWKS have broken from last years pattern where nothing seemed to follow through after their breakouts. These stocks are advancing. This leaves an expectation that other stocks will follow in the same fashion. In the final analysis, stocks breaking out from sound bases and following up with more gains is the final confirmation of a market rally.

I didn't place TASR on my watch list because of spotty earnings history but their new officer worn camera and evidence handling products should be a popular item in this year's federal and local police department budgets. One with conviction could decide to place this on their own private watch list.

Mike
02-23-2015, 08:40 AM
Watch lists are updated in the High Growth Stock selection area. Be careful with EIGI, it reports earnings tomorrow...
I am totally on board Pascal's analysis of the Greek and European QE thinking. The market doesn't seem to care much about the war fighting and the potential for more war fighting. There are no tenable solutions to the Greek debt situation so the can just gets kicked down the road.

Stocks like IPGP, BIIB, COMM, SWKS have broken from last years pattern where nothing seemed to follow through after their breakouts. These stocks are advancing. This leaves an expectation that other stocks will follow in the same fashion. In the final analysis, stocks breaking out from sound bases and following up with more gains is the final confirmation of a market rally.

I didn't place TASR on my watch list because of spotty earnings history but their new officer worn camera and evidence handling products should be a popular item in this year's federal and local police department budgets. One with conviction could decide to place this on their own private watch list.

Thanks to Harry who noted that I forgot to upload my watch lists. This is done now.