PDA

View Full Version : 5/28/2014 Comments

Mike
05-28-2014, 10:29 AM
We had a follow-through day yesterday. The MarketSchool threshold of 1.25% was not quite met but the IBD call was quite reasonable given the action of leading stocks and that the NASDAQ is trading above the 50-day and the lows have been trending above the 21-day ema. A new watch list has been uploaded to the stock selection area. Because of the FTD the shorting list is empty even though DDD would be working. I entered ENBL yesterday even though the action yesterday showed significant stalling. As long as it stays above the 50-day I will keep it. KORS reported and may be interesting.

barbados11
05-29-2014, 07:47 AM
We had a follow-through day yesterday. The MarketSchool threshold of 1.25% was not quite met but the IBD call was quite reasonable given the action of leading stocks and that the NASDAQ is trading above the 50-day and the lows have been trending above the 21-day ema. A new watch list has been uploaded to the stock selection area. Because of the FTD the shorting list is empty even though DDD would be working. I entered ENBL yesterday even though the action yesterday showed significant stalling. As long as it stays above the 50-day I will keep it. KORS reported and may be interesting.

Mike, Thanks for the comment. Regarding ENBL, Do you mean the 10 or 20 which are now converging since the stocks trading history is too short for the 50?

Best,

Pablo

Mike
05-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Mike, Thanks for the comment. Regarding ENBL, Do you mean the 10 or 20 which are now converging since the stocks trading history is too short for the 50?

Best,

Pablo

Yes I do mean the converging 10-day sma and 21-day ema which have converged.