PDA

View Full Version : MHK

Pascal
02-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Has been under accumulation during the pull-back.
I bought a position today.

Pascal

Mike
02-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Pascal,
You have said that you wish that your short term holdings can turn into longer term holdings. MHK may be the first stock you have mentioned that would pass most CANSLIM traits. Earnings growth and acceleration are important to medium to long term trades.

Pascal
02-13-2014, 02:42 PM
Pascal,
You have said that you wish that your short term holdings can turn into longer term holdings. MHK may be the first stock you have mentioned that would pass most CANSLIM traits. Earnings growth and acceleration are important to medium to long term trades.

This is good to know, but if we cross below 137, I will sell, even if it is a nice stock to own.

Regarding todays' accumulation, I am a little bit puzzled:
A. Is it the usual "bad news is good news" or
B. does it means that the market can sail higher without either the Fed marketing or the POMO operations.

I believe that the bad retail news of today is the reason for the buying spree. The US$ is down because Yellen will need to print a lot more because the US economy is doing worst than expected. This is what today's market is telling us.

Better invest these depreciating US$.
Today might be the start of a real inflationary push. This could be what gold is telling us.

Pascal