PDA

View Full Version : DWRE

Pascal
10-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Besides a TASR position bought at 15.21, I also took a long position in DWRE.
The stop loss level implies a trade risk of 4%

Pascal

Riskslayer
10-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Hi Pascal,

Your system did a great job of catching DWRE, and sharing the information in plenty of time for everyone to act on the information.

Personally, I traded this name on Fri, and was selling all of my names into strength late Fri and on the open Mon, so I was not adding longs yesterday - but, I wanted to..

Take care,

Shawn

Pascal
10-22-2013, 09:15 AM
Hi Pascal,

Your system did a great job of catching DWRE, and sharing the information in plenty of time for everyone to act on the information.

Personally, I traded this name on Fri, and was selling all of my names into strength late Fri and on the open Mon, so I was not adding longs yesterday - but, I wanted to..

Take care,

Shawn

Thank you Shawn,

I do not know yet weitehr DWRE will do OK.
But if you look at the mechanics of the system, we follow the following principles:

Step 1

- Select leading stocks in terms of price RS in sectors that are in Buy modes
- Select stocks that attract money positive EV

Then Step 2

- Buy these stocks if they pull-back in their buy zone. The stronger the pull-back in the buy zone, the better the probability to produce a good trade.
- Use a stop just below the low of the past few days

Then Step 3

- If the market moves against you, respect the stops and close the position.
- If the stock moves up above a resistance level then raise the stop below that level
- If the stock has a side-way move on decreasinig EV and you can find other candidates, then roll on these other candidates.

The system is fully automatic on Step 1, produces the buy zone guidelines for Step 2, but the trader operates alone on Step 3.

For me, the DWRE trade (and any other trade) will be a good trade if I can raise the stop above the Buy price.

Pascal

Pascal
10-23-2013, 10:13 AM
I sold both DWRE and TASR, because their EV pattern is not too good and the 20DMF is very negative today.
I plan to replace them with one DRI long position close to my buy target.

Pascal