PDA

View Full Version : Silver

Mike
04-27-2011, 09:56 PM
Today was a tough day. When Bernanke was speaking I saw that gold and silver were rallying and the dollar was sinking. I had just lived through a climax run on silver and sold my whole wad. When I saw the magnitude of the volume on the upside today I made a decision to buy my whole position back. Silver (SLV) looks quite volatile but I was also looking at Gold (GLD). The GLD chart looked quite constructive. With GLD constructive I closed my eyes and the rest will be history.

Man this is a tough business and this may create one of the bruises that one gets along the way.

fdannee3
09-08-2011, 04:45 AM
okokokokoko
Today was a tough day. When Bernanke was speaking I saw that gold and silver were rallying and the dollar was sinking. I had just lived through a climax run on silver and sold my whole wad. When I saw the magnitude of the volume on the upside today I made a decision to buy my whole position back. Silver (SLV) looks quite volatile but I was also looking at Gold (GLD). The GLD chart looked quite constructive. With GLD constructive I closed my eyes and the rest will be history.

Man this is a tough business and this may create one of the bruises that one gets along the way.