PDA

View Full Version : MLNX

Pascal
03-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Since it issued a Thrust alert this morning, MLNX already gained more than 5%.

Pascal

canucck
03-27-2013, 12:35 PM
Pascal,

Is there any way that we can configure these thrust alerts, via email, text, etc?

Pascal
03-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Pascal,

Is there any way that we can configure these thrust alerts, via email, text, etc?

As of now it is not possible, but I believe that a twitter account is something to think about.

Pascal

Sophie
03-27-2013, 02:19 PM
Since it issued a Thrust alert this morning, MLNX already gained more than 5%.

Pascal

DECK followed a similar path

davidallison@gmail.com
03-27-2013, 03:07 PM

Does anyone know what the price of either DECK or MLNX when they first appeared?

Dave

Pascal
03-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Does anyone know what the price of either DECK or MLNX when they first appeared?

Dave

This is a good question. We will need to track this!

Pascal

davidallison@gmail.com
03-27-2013, 03:48 PM
This is a good question. We will need to track this!
Pascal

Perhaps this might be difficult to do, but an additional column giving a snapshot of price when first added to the thrust list would be most interesting. I notice the list is refreshed quite frequently, so a third column, giving latest price would give us the opportunity to see how things are progressing. Could possibly be a day traders dream. :-) This is just a wish Pascal, as i know the programming is quite involved. For what its worth.

Dave

Pascal
03-27-2013, 03:49 PM

Dave

Usually, strong moves are detected early (Within the first two hours,) however nothing says that a pull-back is not going to occur.

For example, KORS had a strong move and then a low volume pull-back, followed by a stronger up move.
The objective of the Thrust monitor is simply to inform that "something is happening."

Pascal

Pascal
03-27-2013, 03:50 PM

I probably should not say that, but you Avatar is pretty impressive!

Pascal

Pascal
03-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Perhaps this might be difficult to do, but an additional column giving a snapshot of price when first added to the thrust list would be most interesting. I notice the list is refreshed quite frequently, so a third column, giving latest price would give us the opportunity to see how things are progressing. Could possibly be a day traders dream. :-) This is just a wish Pascal, as i know the programming is quite involved. For what its worth.

Dave

This is our main project right now, so I will ask...
What we will do is to include another column of tickers for short trades. Then, adding a set of alert time and prices could be interesting.

Pascal