PDA

View Full Version : RT Thrusts

manucastle
03-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Pascal,

I have been watching the new RT thrusts today and noticed that the current stocks popping up on the screen have prices very close to the AB Upper Boundary.

DLTR
FMCN
HCN
RNR
TWC
UNM

Do we ignore this for longer term gains or do we take it that the RT Thrusts are for predominantly - day trading ?

Trev

Pascal
03-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Pascal,

I have been watching the new RT thrusts today and noticed that the current stocks popping up on the screen have prices very close to the AB Upper Boundary.

DLTR
FMCN
HCN
RNR
TWC
UNM

Do we ignore this for longer term gains or do we take it that the RT Thrusts are for predominantly - day trading ?

Trev

The objective of the RT Thrust is to alert users that something special is "going on" with a stock. In our case: accumulation. The list that I am using is specifically to catch stocks that are above their NB and attracting money.

We will soon also propose other lists of stocks such as Paul or Mike's lists. Paul and Mike indeed use other metrics to measure value and hence, our lists might not overlap. We will also have list of stocks that could be breaking down during the day.

You can use this Thrust information to day trade or start a longer term position, but at least you know that "something is going on".

Pascal