PDA

View Full Version : RT Tool

trader1970
03-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Pascal first of all Great job excellent tool . i've testing it during this trial week and today i took advantage and i initiate a trade Short on YMM13 due to lack of buyers commitment on the afternoon on that rally attempt . I use proprietary algos and i think RT tool is a great complement to them and to my plan.

My question goes to if its possible to have 24hr RT track for futures markets?

regards,

Pascal
03-21-2013, 02:24 AM
Pascal first of all Great job excellent tool . i've testing it during this trial week and today i took advantage and i initiate a trade Short on YMM13 due to lack of buyers commitment on the afternoon on that rally attempt . I use proprietary algos and i think RT tool is a great complement to them and to my plan.

My question goes to if its possible to have 24hr RT track for futures markets?

regards,

We will look into it, but I am not sure that it will work and/or will be useful.
The EV method indeed needs volume to work. If volume is too low, then the volume separation can stall.
Out of normal hours, the futures are not much traded and hence there will be little information to gain from the EV algo, I believe.

Anyway, we will have a look into the issue, but do not expect a response in the coming days as we have to first schedule the research work.

Pascal