PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the High Growth Stock Investing forum

Mike
04-26-2011, 04:22 PM
My name is Mike Scott and I am an experienced CANSLIM investor. I also attempt to follow Pascal Willain's work with Effective Volume and will attempt bridging some of the concepts here in this forum.

This forum is set up for growth stock investors which will include from time to time investing in ETFs. One of my passions in life is teaching, with that in mind we will definitely work with people who have little experience. We will talk about advanced or beginner topics and anything inbetween. I will attempt to post instructional material from time-to-time based on CANSLIM investing. When I can, I will time the material to be pertinent to what is happening in the market in real-time.

This forum interface is new to me, so it will take a little time to get used to it. I am hoping that individuals will post their questions and comments and not hold back. In particular my own expertise into Pascal's methods is not as deep as my CANSLIM roots and I hope this can be a two way learning environment. Let's make this bridge together.

Good Trading
Mike Scott
Tarzana, CA