PDA

View Full Version : Trading Models section

Pascal
12-03-2012, 07:52 AM
The robots section has been replaced by the "trading models", with the related explanations.

Pascal

pdp-brugge
12-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Pascal,

The information in the Trading Models section is no longer present.
Is there something wrong?

davidallison@gmail.com
12-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Perhaps it's my computer, but I show us below the short level, with no intraday signal???

Pascal
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
The signal is now short.
It will be clearer when the e-mail alerts will be operational.
I am receiving these alerts already, so it is a matter of days before we make them available.

Pascal

Pascal
12-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Pascal,

The information in the Trading Models section is no longer present.
Is there something wrong?

Nothing looks normal on my computer.
Maybe reload the page?

pascal

davidallison@gmail.com
12-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Nothing looks normal on my computer.
Maybe reload the page?

pascal

I have no intraday signal. Is that correct? thanks dave

Pascal
12-03-2012, 04:06 PM
I have no intraday signal. Is that correct? thanks dave

The intraday short signal was confirmed. We will try to not have an empty "intraday signal" box when the signal is confirmed.

Pascal

pdp-brugge
12-03-2012, 04:07 PM
I have cleared my internet cache and performed a full reload of the page.
There is nothing to see anymore in the Trading Models section

Pascal
12-03-2012, 04:10 PM
OK. I'll investigate, because we have been changing access rights lately.

Pascal

davidallison@gmail.com
12-03-2012, 04:10 PM
I am using Firefox and rather than closing, I instead would click on 1d and 0d figuring that would reload the page. It remained giving the signal 'Bought Protected'

Pascal
12-03-2012, 04:19 PM
I am using Firefox and rather than closing, I instead would click on 1d and 0d figuring that would reload the page. It remained giving the signal 'Bought Protected'

When we are close to a signal, I always check that the time shown on the RT Figure is the same as the time on my clock. If not, I would force a reload, because sometimes the browser stops to synchronize.

Pascal

manucastle
12-03-2012, 04:24 PM

I use Google Chrome and it has been working fine.

Trev

jmbarnette
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Pascal,
Are the IWM & GDX pivot level spreadsheets that were previously found on the robot page still available?
thanks
matt

Pascal
12-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Pascal,
Are the IWM & GDX pivot level spreadsheets that were previously found on the robot page still available?
thanks
matt

Matt, these pivot levels were only used by the robots.
I am sorry, but they are not available anymore.

Pascal

Pascal
12-04-2012, 12:17 AM
I have cleared my internet cache and performed a full reload of the page.
There is nothing to see anymore in the Trading Models section

I now believe that the access rights have been fixed.

Pascal

pdp-brugge
12-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Thanks Pascal; it seems to be alright now.

The Excel file that is in the "The GDX Model Returns" section is the file I need if I should add the GDX RT to my strategy. Will you update this file after each trade?
If not, I will to it for my reference. I am only asking because other people may also be interested in the updated results.

Pascal
12-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Thanks Pascal; it seems to be alright now.

The Excel file that is in the "The GDX Model Returns" section is the file I need if I should add the GDX RT to my strategy. Will you update this file after each trade?
If not, I will to it for my reference. I am only asking because other people may also be interested in the updated results.

Please update it as you see fit.
I will also update the one on my computer, but I realize that I do not automatically upload the newest file.

Pascal