PDA

View Full Version : Bullish Sentiment Index for US Equities, Nov. 23: 38% (+1)

asomani
11-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Dear Reader,

Your copy of the BSI Report (for US Equities) is attached.

As mentioned with the message accompanying the Nov. 9th BSI Report, this will be the last publication of the BSI Report for the foreseeable future.

In this weekend's edition:

• The latest from the Bullish Sentiment Index (BSI) and its associated indicators is shared as well as what the BSI is indicating about the supply of underinvested market participants available to fuel a multi-week to multi-month rally;

• I comment on the nature of the recent market bottom and my opinion on what is to come as well as a reminder of a tidbit that may be of interest; and

• An analysis of the leading S&P 500 sectors over the trailing quarter is performed and a conclusion is made on the stage of the cyclical trend for US equities that the present pattern of leading sectors is historically consistent with.

Thank you for being a loyal reader of the BSI Report.

On behalf of myself and our staff, all the best to you and yours - and Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating.

Cheers,
BSI Report Editor

Pascal
11-26-2012, 04:03 AM
Thank you very much for your continued contribution in the past many months.

I hope that you will still visit us and post from time to time your valued opinion/research, if your other activities allow you to do so.

Thank you again.

Pascal