PDA

View Full Version : Bullish Sentiment Index for US Equities, Nov. 9: 44% (-2)

asomani
11-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Dear Reader,

The BSI Report (for US Equities) has been published freely each weekend for over one year now, serving several dozen private and institutional investors, respectively. However, as a result of new time and other constraints affecting me and the staff:

• the publishing of the BSI Report will (we hope) continue for two more weeks (i.e. through to the last two weekends of this month); but

• then the publishing of the BSI Report will (unfortunately) be suspended for the foreseeable future.

Additionally, the publishing of the “Magazine Cover Confirmation Indicator” segment is already suspended.

On behalf of the staff and I, thank you so much for all of your comments, feedback and support during the publishing of the BSI Report. We hope you have enjoyed receiving the BSI Report and that it has aided or helped you on one or more occasions – whether in terms of investment decision-making, enhancing investment management knowledge, or what have you.

Please feel free to keep in touch - should you wish to communicate or share something with me or the staff - by private messaging me.

All the best with your future endeavors and investments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your copy of the BSI Report (for US Equities) is attached.

In this weekend's edition:

• The latest from the Bullish Sentiment Index (BSI) and its associated indicators is shared as well as what the BSI is indicating about the supply of underinvested market participants available to fuel a multi-week to multi-month rally;

• I comment on why the present correction in the SPX appears to be more than half done, but, may still have another 2-4% remaining; and

• An analysis of the leading S&P 500 sectors over the trailing quarter is performed and a conclusion is made on the stage of the cyclical trend for US equities that the present pattern of leading sectors is historically consistent with.

Have a great week.

-BSI Report Editor

Harry
11-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Thank you for all your hard work and posting these in the past!

Harry