PDA

View Full Version : Day-trading strategies

pdp-brugge
09-04-2012, 10:08 AM
I am considering to start day trading.
Because I want to avoid being to emotional about this, I would like to use a strategy that I can trust. It is in my nature to only trust something that I have back tested.
Because the information to be found is immense and overwhelming I do not want to waste much time reading/searching the wrong stuff.
Could anyone advice my on books, websites, courses about good day trading strategies?

lisa
09-04-2012, 11:27 AM
pdp,

i like this guy's blog http://emini-watch.com/ not sure it it will help or not as he trades visually, and you have said you are more a "by the numbers" kind of guy.

lisa

jmbarnette
09-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Pascal,
I have found no other resource as informative and useful as the site we're on now. Go back through English Bob's Price Action Threads and take notes. There is a goldmine of information littered throughout those threads, you just have to put it together. The people who have posted there have no idea how much they have taught me about trading. I hope their absence here lately is brief! EB, Billy, Gapcap1, Pascal, and many others Thanks!
In addition, go through some of the old posts by Dr Brett Steenbarger (Traderfeed) A world of info to be found there as well.