PDA

View Full Version : More Messin’ Around in Confusion – June27, 2012

Billy
06-27-2012, 05:54 AM
All objective multi-timeframes analyses are leading to increasingly contradicting and confused outlooks. PdP’s Combo system and CANSLIM’s Market School MEM are in cash and that’s clearly the wisest position right now if your trading horizon goes beyond a few hours.

As Pascal underlined in his daily market comment, it’s all about Europe but also about the Supreme Court’s decision on Thursday whether “Obamacare” is constitutional or not. If it is unconstitutional, it will mean that the projected cash flow of corporate America will instantly improve by dozens of billions dollars and institutional investors should cheer the news with a buying frenzy. On betting websites like www.intrade.com, the odds are 75% for an unconstitutional decree. On the other hand, the EU Summit here in Brussels is getting more and more ominous to end in a major political deadlock clash by Friday evening igniting a new worldwide crisis climax. With that backdrop, it is useless to comment the robots in an helpful manner. I’ll stay humbly incompetent, confused and messed up like everybody honest should be.

In my view, Jerry is correct to prefer the beach to his trading screens and I am myself in cash after a flat trading performance over several weeks whatever efforts and smart strategies I tried to implement. I am planning for a long trading and forum break in July when multi-pivots are usually unreliable anyway due to the amateurish nature of trading in the summer months.
Billy