PDA

View Full Version : PM Model Graphs and statistics

pdp-brugge
05-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Pascal,

For the nine different S&P sectors there is a seperate page with the MF and the statistics with the past trades.
I am missing this for the PM MF.
Or haven't I not searched deep enough?

PdP

Pascal
05-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Pascal,

For the nine different S&P sectors there is a seperate page with the MF and the statistics with the past trades.
I am missing this for the PM MF.
Or haven't I not searched deep enough?

PdP

You are right. I do not publish these graphs for the GDX trades, because there is no real place where to publish them.
However, the GDX trades data is available on the XLX_Trades.xls file.

Pascal

pdp-brugge
05-10-2012, 03:54 AM
At the bottom of the daily GDX Robot page are graphs published with the past trades. Are these based on statistical GDX Robot trades or purely on PM MF states?
If they are based on the PM MF then half of my question is answered. The only thing left is then a graph with the PM MF that clearly announces the state (Bought, Shorted, ...)

Could a possible place to publish the MF graphs and the statistics not be a new thread in the "Precious Metals" chapter?

Pascal
05-10-2012, 04:54 AM
At the bottom of the daily GDX Robot page are graphs published with the past trades. Are these based on statistical GDX Robot trades or purely on PM MF states?

Yes, you are right! It is there that I published the PM MF trades!

If they are based on the PM MF then half of my question is answered. The only thing left is then a graph with the PM MF that clearly announces the state (Bought, Shorted, ...)

The RT PM figures clearly states the status we are in.
This status is also stated on the XLX_Trades.xls table.

Pascal