PDA

View Full Version : Repository files not updated

pdp-brugge
04-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Pascal,

I am almost afraid to post this message...
Most of the repository files are not updated yet at the time of this writing.
Is this a exceptional delay or has something gone wrong in the update process?

PdP

taw55
04-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Pascal,

Yesterday and today so far, I cannot access the "Comment of the Day" section, and don't see a link to access the data spreadsheets such as the "PascalA_List". Since I can still access the robot sections and forums, and haven't gotten any notices about a subscription problem, I'm wondering if there is a site problem? Thanks!

Terry

Billy
04-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Pascal,

Yesterday and today so far, I cannot access the "Comment of the Day" section, and don't see a link to access the data spreadsheets such as the "PascalA_List". Since I can still access the robot sections and forums, and haven't gotten any notices about a subscription problem, I'm wondering if there is a site problem? Thanks!

Terry

There's no website problems. I just left Pascal who's driving back home. He will check your problem.
Billy

grems8544
04-12-2012, 08:35 AM
There's no website problems. I just left Pascal who's driving back home. He will check your problem.
Billy

The PascalA repository file is dated April 10, not April 11th. The other files I normally access appear updated.

Regards,

pgd

pdp-brugge
04-12-2012, 09:33 AM
I have the highest respect for the content and quality of the EV website, but sometimes it's frustrating to determine that certain data is not yet updated.
We all have to do our homework and preparation before the open.
All the important files (important to me) seem to be updated now with exception of the Sectors Table.

PdP