PDA

View Full Version : Very Important Message To All Members

Billy
03-31-2012, 12:11 PM
I am glad to inform all our friends and members of the EV Website that we reached an agreement with Goldman Sachs by which they acquire the full rights of the EV website, all the Effective Volume intellectual property, algorithms, source codes and softwares including the RT and robot models for a down payment of $ 300,000,000 and yearly royalties of $ 30,000,000. Consequentially, as from April 1, 2012 Pascal and I will not be allowed to comment on the models and robots and will transfer the management of the website to Mr. Foolselfish who has been appointed by Goldman Sachs as their sole representative for the EV services and tools. Their policy plan will be to block the general public access to the website and to close down all running subscriptions so as to be the only ones to benefit from the EV know-how.

Pascal is leaving for an exploratory trip with the intent of buying a paradise island in the Aegian Sea where the EV founding team will soon retire forever. We are sorry for any inconvenience that you may experience and thank you for your support throughout the good and bad years.
Yours faithfully,
Billy

adam ali
03-31-2012, 12:17 PM
I just hope my subscription fee will be pro-rated.

davidallison@gmail.com
03-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Billy, Could I have a job driving a boat, or maybe flying you guys around? I would be pleased to help you pick out a sutable business jet. Looking forward to my new job. dave

TraderD
03-31-2012, 05:16 PM
I am glad to inform all our friends and members of the EV Website that we reached an agreement with Goldman Sachs by which they acquire the full rights of the EV website, all the Effective Volume intellectual property, algorithms, source codes and softwares including the RT and robot models for a down payment of $ 300,000,000 and yearly royalties of $ 30,000,000.

I hope the agreement provides a window of opportunity for others to bid out the venerable GS (Gullible Suckers, Inc.) I've literally spent the last several hours frantically looking for my checkbook...

Trader D

Timothy Clontz
03-31-2012, 11:38 PM
I guess in Europe it's already April 1, so -- good one!

buzzman
04-01-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm depressed; I just received an e-mail from Mr. Foolselfish at GS informing me that the site will no longer indulge dumb questions. Pascal, Billy please leave a forwarding e-mail address I have more questions, but then, that is probably why you sold out.

My best for the future,
Buzz

xr-3609
04-01-2012, 07:08 PM
The Quarter is ended and the doll is beautiful - wig or no wig.

greg