PDA

View Full Version : Precious Metals - Silver

gannfanatic
03-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Good afternoon everyone, i am new to this forum, however, i would like to share this chart of my expectation of silver over the next month or so.

Rgds
GF

Pierre Brodeur
03-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Good afternoon everyone, i am new to this forum, however, i would like to share this chart of my expectation of silver over the next month or so.

Rgds
GF

Hi there,
Unless you provide some "meat" along with the chart of your expectations, this is completely useless to me and this post will end in cyberspace. Please explain how and why you are seeing such a projection.
I feel grumpy today ...

gannfanatic
03-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi there,
Unless you provide some "meat" along with the chart of your expectations, this is completely useless to me and this post will end in cyberspace. Please explain how and why you are seeing such a projection.
I feel grumpy today ...

Pierre

the forcast is based on a master cycle that is currently active in precious metal silver. My work is similar to Erik Hadiks wrk on time cycles and the moves that you see here are time dependent changes in trend based on similar cyclical work and cycle identification.

I use pitchforks and also volatility bands to estimate the trajectory of price. The focus is on time and geometry

Id also prefer that in future you put your grumpiness to one side it may prevent others from sharing their view in the future.

GF

grems8544
03-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Pierre

Id also prefer that in future you put your grumpiness to one side it may prevent others from sharing their view in the future.

GF

Nawwwwww, we enjoy Pierre's grumpiness -- it keeps us (me) on our (my) toes ...

Thanks for posting this. Interesting.

Regards,

pgd