PDA

View Full Version : How to get an email message

Pascal
11-17-2011, 03:48 PM
To receive an email when someone responds to a specific thread, you only need to click on the message and then click the "subscribe thread" option.

When I do an important robot update, I post a message on the update thread. You only to subscribe to that thread to receive an instant email.

Pascal

Pierre Brodeur
11-18-2011, 09:05 AM
To receive an email when someone responds to a specific thread, you only need to click on the message and then click the "subscribe thread" option.

As Effective Volume moves into an intraday world, I would expect Pascal and/or Billy to post "intraday" comments to short term traders in various Forum/threads if and when they find the time to do this.

My question is: Does the system allow me to receive e-mails whenever Pascal or Billy enters a new intraday message on a Volume, Pivot or Robot analysis or comment?
if the answer is "NO", Do you intend to create a specific forum that we can subscribe to which would allow only Pascal or Billy to post intraday comments?
or is there another solution?
Thank you

Pierre Brodeur

barbados11
11-18-2011, 09:56 AM
I agree with Pierre. As is we have to subscribe daily to various threads. We can't subscribe to instant notification on Robot notes or comments, just the daily notification. Realistically one has to keep clicking on "What's New" to see new comments. It would be very helpful to have Billy's and Pascal's intraday comments cross posted to a unique thread that we could subscribe to if this is the least difficult way.

As Effective Volume moves into an intraday world, I would expect Pascal and/or Billy to post "intraday" comments to short term traders in various Forum/threads if and when they find the time to do this.

My question is: Does the system allow me to receive e-mails whenever Pascal or Billy enters a new intraday message on a Volume, Pivot or Robot analysis or comment?
if the answer is "NO", Do you intend to create a specific forum that we can subscribe to which would allow only Pascal or Billy to post intraday comments?
or is there another solution?
Thank you

Pierre Brodeur

Pascal
11-18-2011, 01:17 PM
I agree with Pierre. As is we have to subscribe daily to various threads. We can't subscribe to instant notification on Robot notes or comments, just the daily notification. Realistically one has to keep clicking on "What's New" to see new comments. It would be very helpful to have Billy's and Pascal's intraday comments cross posted to a unique thread that we could subscribe to if this is the least difficult way.

Yes, you can subscribe to the instant notification on the robots notes/comments. This is why we have the notification forum. I use these specific threads for such notifications.

Usual messages would be posted on the normal forum to the attention of people who are present on-line.

When the RT system will be deployed, we will also need to have an instant automatic alert.
In the mean time, the system will stay "as is"

Pascal

Andrei
11-18-2011, 02:47 PM
When the RT system will be deployed, we will also need to have an instant automatic alert.

Pascal, automatic alert for what? I mean signal change or something else?