PDA

View Full Version : 11-10-11 Comments

Mike
11-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Since the day after the October 12 Follow Through Day I have been long the market and happy that I have been there.
I know the indices have been bouncing around and that fact makes it scary. I used to get thrown out of the market by this type of market action. This time however the action of the leaders has been stable and actually easy to hold. In fact so easy that I do not understand all of the problems everyone is having. I have not seen a CANSLIM rally this easy to work in years. I do believe that you had to enter early when everyone else was a naysayer. We are now at the 200-day moving average again so at the crossroads to the high road or low road. I took a short position in AAPL this morning just in case. I saw the down volume coming in immediately at the open and shorted AAPL. So now I am 80% long and 20% short and 90% invested per the Market School model which has an exposure count of +4 or (90% long).

The Market Exposure Count is +4 or 90% long. This is the only trend following model that has navigated the recent market with precision.