PDA

View Full Version : HGSI Session this weekend

canucck
10-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi,

Just curious if anyone on the forum is going to the HGSI meeting, since I see their tools and methods referenced occasionally, and Gil Morales is there as well. If you are, please post a reply so that we can meet.

Regards,

Mike MacDonald

adam ali
10-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Mike, I won't be able to attend but I understand it's a very worthwhile event. Quick question: has Ian issued one of his "Eureka" signals in the past few weeks?

canucck
10-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Mike, I won't be able to attend but I understand it's a very worthwhile event. Quick question: has Ian issued one of his "Eureka" signals in the past few weeks?

Hi, not that I know. They have been pretty busy getting ready for their session, according to their postings. He has a blog on the HGSI site that he posts to regularly, although the last post was about a week and a half ago. I believe that blog has a free registration.

adam ali
10-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Yep - thanks.

Mike
10-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Hi,

Just curious if anyone on the forum is going to the HGSI meeting, since I see their tools and methods referenced occasionally, and Gil Morales is there as well. If you are, please post a reply so that we can meet.

Regards,

Mike MacDonald

Jerry Samet and Fred Richards will be attending the HGSI seminar this weekend.