PDA

View Full Version : Chart Art

nickola.pazderic
10-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Many of the charts I see at this site are stunning in their visual impact. I'm often not familiar with the indicators and patterns, but they stimulate me to further investigations and experimentation. In honor of the influences and with the hope of provoking further investigations-- but mostly smiles--, I present charts I consult everyday.

This is the bread and butter chart on ghost chart, and I've presented it previously.

Inspired by Gapcap, this set presents the VWAP and the Standard Deviations on multiple time frames.

Looking at the price of IWM and the volume profile, I'm reminded of certain Star Trek episodes. The price, like the Enterprise, is soon to be absorbed! (If someone can recall an episode's name, please pass it along)

If mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery...

The auction market and Midas S/R lines work very well together.

My mashup of Gil Morales and Midas on the daily. When I add a Fibbonaci Arc....unreal to behold...

The old man, twenty when the jail was built, still laughs
though his lips collapse. "Someday soon, he says, I'll go to sleep
and not wake up" You tell him no.
You're talking to yourself
-- Richard Hugo

This is my old man chart. Someday, I'll trade only the big waters, the 20 month SMA and leave the fast action for the young, sure footed, and insane...

A note to self/all: This site gives us all a sweet fat chance at a genuine midas touch.