PDA

View Full Version : IWM in Cash; GDX Neutral - September 1, 2011

Billy
09-01-2011, 06:14 AM

Now that the IWM robot will be back in cash at the open and that the GDX robot keeps issuing only neutral signals, I will stay offline until Tuesday after this posting. I only took 5 days of rest since 2008 and I feel like now is a good time to back off for a few days.
If the robot issues a new signal after the close today, I will try to comment briefly tomorrow. Otherwise, expect only silence from my side until Tuesday morning.

A short signal is brewing, but it is still too early to act objectively. The first day of the month is the strongest bullish seasonal day of each month, and Friday's before Labor Day is usually neutral to bullish. This should leave us with a potential short selling opportunity most likely for Tuesday's session.

The monthly pivots have been updated and didn't really change anything to the big picture.
Here are the updated charts for your review.
Have a nice weekend!
Billy

jt12
09-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Don't want to interrupt Billy's time off but maybe somebody else can help me. Robot page shows IWM sold at the close of 08.31 Billy mentions it will be sold at today's open (09.01) ? Never mind - just found out :)