PDA

View Full Version : Robot entry price 071911

manucastle
07-19-2011, 03:36 AM
With the new IWM Robot entry price at 79.76 and with 20DMF getting close to a sell, putting the 2 together(if the price falls to 79.76 the 20DMF will probably have issued a sell signal), this leads me to believe we are more likely to be short than long in the near future.

I do not wish to jump the gun but is this logical ?

Trev

Billy
07-19-2011, 04:00 AM
With the new IWM Robot entry price at 79.76 and with 20DMF getting close to a sell, putting the 2 together(if the price falls to 79.76 the 20DMF will probably have issued a sell signal), this leads me to believe we are more likely to be short than long in the near future.

I do not wish to jump the gun but is this logical ?

Trev

Trev,

The call is hard to make because it will depend upon the speed and nature of descent to the new buy point. I will cover this topic in my comments today. Anyway, the robot will likely stay in cash for a while and I'm glad it does because the 20 DMF is so NEUTRAL that it could as well be interpreted as a "Stay in cash" signal.
Billy

roberto.giusto
07-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Anyway, the robot will likely stay in cash for a while and I'm glad it does because the 20 DMF is so NEUTRAL that it could as well be interpreted as a "Stay in cash" signal.
Billy

Hi Billy,

I've added some yesterday to the IWM trade on the short term relatively strong buy signal, as others did as well.

For that additional position the stop loss was not hit.

In today's pivots analysis, could you please advise a possible best point to close the trade and stay neutral, given that the futures at the moment of my writing seem to be pointing to a strong open?

IWM premarket right now is in the middle of the cluster with a strength of 24, between SPP and the 50 DMA, could a move back below MPP at 81.62 be a safe point to exit the trade?

Billy
07-19-2011, 05:28 AM
Hi Billy,

I've added some yesterday to the IWM trade on the short term relatively strong buy signal, as others did as well.

In today's pivots analysis, could you please advise a possible best point to close the trade and stay neutral, given that the futures at the moment of my writing seem to be pointing to a strong open?

IWM premarket right now is in the middle of the cluster with a strength of 24, between SPP and the 50 DMA, could a move back below MPP at 81.62 be a safe point to exit the trade?

Roberto,

I've tried to answer your question in the daily comment. Hope it helps.
Billy

roberto.giusto
07-19-2011, 06:22 AM
Roberto,

I've tried to answer your question in the daily comment. Hope it helps.
Billy

Thank you Billy,

it sure does.

barbados11
07-19-2011, 07:34 AM
For my greater understanding, where was yesterday's stop loss shown on this forum and what was it please? A link would be appreciated as I can't seem to find it.

Hi Billy,

Billy
07-19-2011, 07:37 AM
For my greater understanding, where was yesterday's stop loss shown on this forum and what was it please? A link would be appreciated as I can't seem to find it.

It was not on the forum but on the robot page like everyday.
Billy

roberto.giusto
07-19-2011, 08:09 AM

Yesterday's suggested IWM trade had an entry point at 82.69 with a stop loss at 80.93

barbados11
07-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Thanks. I thought there might be something I wasn't aware of.

It was not on the forum but on the robot page like everyday.
Billy

barbados11
07-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Thank you.

Yesterday's suggested IWM trade had an entry point at 82.69 with a stop loss at 80.93