PDA

View Full Version : IWM Robot Tip for Monday

Billy
07-15-2011, 03:18 PM
If IWM closes today at or above the intraday VWAP (82.51), the buy limit for IWM will likely be around 82.65 for Monday's open with exceptional support cluster strength and very weak resistance.
Billy

adam ali
07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Billy,

While I understand the IWM setup looks quite positive, aren't we at the razor's edge here vis-a-vis the 20DMF and it potentially giving us a sell signal? If it does (which looks increasingly unlikely), shouldn't this give one pause? I do understand the Robot can be contra to the 20DMF at times, but as Pascal says, it's best to swim with the tide vs against it.

All this by way of saying, I'm interested in your thoughts here.

Billy
07-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Billy,

While I understand the IWM setup looks quite positive, aren't we at the razor's edge here vis-a-vis the 20DMF and it potentially giving us a sell signal? If it does (which looks increasingly unlikely), shouldn't this give one pause? I do understand the Robot can be contra to the 20DMF at times, but as Pascal says, it's best to swim with the tide vs against it.

All this by way of saying, I'm interested in your thoughts here.

Adam, I just wanted to help by posting in a hurry what the new pivots for next week were projecting, independently of any 20 DMF signal. Mostly for those who missed or didn't dare to enter at the lows of today that were at today's entry limit!

We can't know what the EOD signal will be before tomorrow morning, but judging by last hour's activity, the signal is most likely staying long.

If such real-time posts are disturbing subscribers, let me know and I will keep them to myself.
Billy

brrim
07-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Billy; I very much appreciate real time thoughts. Keep them coming.
Best regards,
Robert

adam ali
07-15-2011, 05:56 PM
Not at all, Billy. Intent was just to fully understand your thinking. Also, to consider the idea of the 20DMF issuing a signal contrary to that of the IWM Robot - for educational purposes.

Thanks.

asomani
07-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Billy.

nickola.pazderic
07-15-2011, 09:31 PM
I wasn't sure what to do with the information entirely, but I appreciate it.

Moreover, wasn't the IWM's move to today's buy point precise and beautiful? IWM moved to that price level , very slowly. When it reach that point, it stayed only long enough to pick up the buy orders; then, it turned for a fine move to the upside.