PDA

View Full Version : worden, freestockcharts, TC 2000, TC2007

Billy
07-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Are any other users of worden products unable to connect today?
Even their homepage worden.com and support service seems to be down.
Billy

Maxime A.
07-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Are any other users of worden products unable to connect today?
Even their homepage worden.com and support service seems to be down.
Billy

FWIW, I saw people complaining about this on other forums. None of them could use their service.

Max

Billy
07-14-2011, 10:37 AM
FWIW, I saw people complaining about this on other forums. None of them could use their service.

Max

Thnak you Max. Now I know I'm not alone in despair...
Billy

buzzman
07-14-2011, 11:56 AM
I contacted them and they confirmed that the system was down. They added that their software engineers were diligently working on the problem. Meanwhile????

Andrei
07-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Freestockcharts.com is having issues with values and percentages today. Compare it with other sources if you're using it.

slgerritz
07-15-2011, 11:17 AM
Freestockcharts.com is having issues with values and percentages today. Compare it with other sources if you're using it.

Billy,
Do you use the Worden charts to generate the charts that you show daily?
Steve

Billy
07-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Billy,
Do you use the Worden charts to generate the charts that you show daily?
Steve

Yes, I use TC 2000 Platinum, the advanced real-time version of freestockcharts.

The % and value changes issue is only present in TC2000 and freestockcharts.
TC 2007 is completely fixed.

Thet said they were probably the target of an hacking attack yesterday.

Billy

slgerritz
07-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Yes, I use TC 2000 Platinum, the advanced real-time version of freestockcharts.

The % and value changes issue is only present in TC2000 and freestockcharts.
TC 2007 is completely fixed.

Thet said they were probably the target of an hacking attack yesterday.

Billy

Have you programed your multi-floor pivots into the TC2000 software or do you add them manually buy drawing lines on an image of the chart?
Steve

Billy
07-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Have you programed your multi-floor pivots into the TC2000 software or do you add them manually buy drawing lines on an image of the chart?
Steve

Steve, It's only possible to do it manually, exactly like you can do it on freestockcharts.com
You don't need to be a worden paying subscriber to do it there.
Billy

slgerritz
07-15-2011, 01:41 PM
Steve, It's only possible to do it manually, exactly like you can do it on freestockcharts.com
You don't need to be a worden paying subscriber to do it there.
Billy

Thanks Billy - I have another question - different subject.

I could use some help on reading the various 20 day large player strength sector charts on the website Home Tab.
When the black line crosses below the red zero line, does this suggest that we should either go to cash or sell the sector short in the same fashion as the 20 DMF chart?
Steve

Pascal
07-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks Billy - I have another question - different subject.

I could use some help on reading the various 20 day large player strength sector charts on the website Home Tab.
When the black line crosses below the red zero line, does this suggest that we should either go to cash or sell the sector short in the same fashion as the 20 DMF chart?
Steve

I indeed backtested that you need to sell when the real signal crosses below the zero line... but you need to do that in sync with the market, not against it. If you go against it, then you have only a slight probability to succeed.

pascal

slgerritz
07-15-2011, 03:25 PM
I indeed backtested that you need to sell when the real signal crosses below the zero line... but you need to do that in sync with the market, not against it. If you go against it, then you have only a slight probability to succeed.

pascal

If I need to match the sector signal with the general market direction, can I use the 20 DMF for general market direction to confirm a buy or sell decision?

Pascal
07-15-2011, 03:33 PM
If I need to match the sector signal with the general market direction, can I use the 20 DMF for general market direction to confirm a buy or sell decision?

Yes, this is what the 20DMF is used for.

Pascal