PDA

View Full Version : Forum Feedback

Billy
07-10-2011, 12:02 PM
I wish to thank you for the feedbacks about the content of my daily comments. Please remember that this forum is a “bonus” and not an obligation to your dual robots subscription. The objective of the forum is to allow interaction between subscribers and the EV team about the robots signals and evolution. Normally, all you need for a correct execution of the trades are the robot pages. And there will be on average between only one and three new signals a month.
So, life should be very simple and easy for most subscribers. If the robot was a plane, you’d just need to board and exit when instructions are provided on the robot pages and relax in-between. Now, we understand that some passengers can be nervous or anxious about the flight, especially when turbulences are occurring. The goal of our comments is primarily to provide some weather forecast for the flight, but certainly not to change the flight schedule. Some flights will be smooth and sunny like the current IWM robot trade while some others will be shaky to the point of requiring an emergency landing. View the robot as a top-notch pilot, better than most humans. And view Pascal’s and my own commentary as a flight control feedback.
From your replies, I conclude that there is an interest in checking also the QQQ and SPY flights. I do it daily for my own curiosity and I will always comment on these ETFs when something special is happening with them. But they are different planes and we have no robots to pilot them. If you see no SPY or QQQ commentary, it simply means that there is nothing special to be learned from them on that day.
About GDX, the mixed responses lead me to keep the pivot and cluster charts and analysis since they remain important for secondary entries.
Once again, my conviction is that you should primarily focus on the robot pages and stay disciplined with the instructions. This forum is just a place to learn and understand better the mechanics of our systems.
Billy

davidallison@gmail.com
07-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Billy,

Great analogy! It appears the IWM ship had to make a forced landing today. Perhaps time to refuel and check the weather at destination. Maybe even return to the departure airport after refuelling. Meanwhile I will order another scotch and wait for a PA from the flight deck, giving more information.

Just a comment about GLD and GDX ship, from a seasonality point of view. Gold (Bullion) GLD – Seasonal strong period – July 12th to October 9th. Gold stocks GDX – Seasonal strong period from July 27th to September 25th. Perhaps GDX ship will continue on its’ long smooth flight.

Meanwhile, I’m noticing a few other aircraft on the tarmac getting fuel.

Dave

Billy
07-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Billy,

Great analogy! It appears the IWM ship had to make a forced landing today. Perhaps time to refuel and check the weather at destination. Maybe even return to the departure airport after refuelling. Meanwhile I will order another scotch and wait for a PA from the flight deck, giving more information.

Just a comment about GLD and GDX ship, from a seasonality point of view. Gold (Bullion) GLD – Seasonal strong period – July 12th to October 9th. Gold stocks GDX – Seasonal strong period from July 27th to September 25th. Perhaps GDX ship will continue on its’ long smooth flight.

Meanwhile, I’m noticing a few other aircraft on the tarmac getting fuel.

Dave

Excellent and funny comments, Dave!
Well, the storms and headwinds were really violent today and I think it was safe to land the ship for a round of observation.
Billy