Billy
06-20-2011, 04:10 AM
Here is the link to my latest stage analysis update:

http://blog.alphascanner.com/?p=657

Billy

nickola.pazderic
06-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Billy--

Reading your superb comments on alphascanner, I recalled something I once heard or read: it is a good strategy to sell puts in a falling markets.

I'm wondering what you, in your experience as a market maker, think about this idea.

Of course, I'm not soliciting market direction, tips, or direction-- only a discussion of the possibilities (smiley face).

Many thanks,

Billy
06-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Billy--

Reading your superb comments on alphascanner, I recalled something I once heard or read: it is a good strategy to sell puts in a falling markets.

I'm wondering what you, in your experience as a market maker, think about this idea.

Of course, I'm not soliciting market direction, tips, or direction-- only a discussion of the possibilities (smiley face).

Many thanks,

Nickola, very sincerely I don't know. I only remember well what I've done in practice, and forget quickly the theories and readings. I have never been an option market maker and option activity was much minor at the time I was an equity MM.
Ernst, Thanassis, Martin and several other members are much better qualified and experienced to answer.
Billy