PDA

View Full Version : Robot printing problems.

manucastle
05-19-2011, 06:14 AM
Pascal/Billy,

I have tried to print the Robot info for IWM and GDX but the graphics to not print properly.

I get the boxes around the graphics but nothing contained within them.

Trev

Billy
05-19-2011, 08:46 AM
This is due to the fact that the web page is set up for automatic updates and the necessary settings are preventing correct printing, at least with IE.
Printing might work with Firefox but I haven't tried it yet.
Billy

manucastle
05-19-2011, 08:59 AM
This is due to the fact that the web page is set up for automatic updates and the necessary settings are preventing correct printing, at least with IE.
Printing might work with Firefox but I haven't tried it yet.
Billy

Thanks for the reply Billy,

Same problem with Firefox but it prints using Google Chrome so that will suffice for me :O)

Trev

johnboy70
05-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the reply Billy,

Same problem with Firefox but it prints using Google Chrome so that will suffice for me :O)

Trev

Billy,

I don't have a problem printing with Internet Explorer.

John

Billy
05-20-2011, 12:51 AM
Billy,

I don't have a problem printing with Internet Explorer.

John

Lucky you!
The mysteries of technology are deeper than the mysteries of God!
Billy

johnboy70
05-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Lucky you!
The mysteries of technology are deeper than the mysteries of God!
Billy

I have the problem today!!! Don't know what happened between 8:00 a.m. EST yesterday morning and today, but soemthing has changed. The problem exists in both Internet Explorer and FoxFire.

John

johnboy70
05-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Pascal / Billy,

First of all, the IWM printing problem persists! I wonder what happened between yesterday morning at 8:00 a.m. EST when these 3 pages printed fine and when the problem was first noticed. Someone had to have been doing some programming or something to have caused this problem. The funny part of it is that these three pages printed beautifully all week long (from last weekend until yesterday) until the problem was noticed yesterday. (I have paper copies of all of them.)

Right now, I can print the first page correctly and select pictures, but that's it. I've tried saving as an html file, etc. , etc. and you can't do it. I've copied the entire page over to Word and it works , but no pictures??? Who knows??? Only the phantom (for those of you who are old enough to remember him)!!!

John

johnboy70
05-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Billy,

Don't ask me why, but I finally got IWM robot to print in it's entirety by printing it in landscape (6 pages instead of 3 in portrait form)! Strange, but it works!

John